Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Urban Practicality: Reader Submissions - Booze Guards

I'm back on the West Coast dodging cable cars after a trip to the South.  Because I'm still working on a few posts, I'll be lazy and offer up this nice series of photos from a reader.  They are just my speed.

In his words:


"I came across a couple of bottles that I thought would great for transporting adult beverages to tailgating and picnics. I wanted to keep them from clanging around in the bag so I was looking for a buffer that could also provide a little grip and style.


The stitching isn't perfect, but the leather and waxed line makes a nice solution and a little more elegant appearance."








Well done, Sir.



3 comments:

  1. Anyone who knows their way around a needle and thread is already two steps ahead. Nice solution to an irritating issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it available ,a version in ,Tweed?

    ReplyDelete

Let's keep it clean... but if you DO have to get foul, at least give it a bit of wit. Also, advertising disguised as comments will be deleted, unless it is clever.